1) F.Y.B.Sc. Home Science (Sem. I & II)
2) S.Y.B.Sc. Home Science (Sem. III & IV)
3) T.Y.B.Sc. Home Science (Sem. V & VI)
- College of Home Science Nirmala Niketan is a Christian Minority institution, affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- As per the Judgement dated 12th October 2017 of the Honourable Bombay High Court vide Writ Petition No. 1726 of 2001, Minority Colleges do not need to set aside seats for Backward Classes. This is reiterated by the University of Mumbai Circular (No.Aff./Recog.I/Admission/(2018-19)/10/of 2018), dated 30th May, 2018.
- This Judgement renders null & void the Directives regarding Reservation of Seats given by the University of Mumbai vide Circular No. Spl. Cell / (68) / 218 / 2005 Dated 3rd June, 2005 [i.e., SC (13%) / ST (7%) / DT(A) (3%) / NT(B) (2.5%) / NT(C) (3.5%) / NT(D) (2%) / OBC (19%) / SBC (2%)].
- Thus, 50% of the seats are reserved for Christian Minority students.
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Std. XII) in Science stream conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination recognized by the University of Mumbai.
- Candidates passing Class XII Examinations from Foreign Boards and students passing from International Baccalaureate or ‘A’ levels examinations – General Certificate of Education / Cambridge International School Exam of Cambridge or University of London must first obtain a ‘PRIMA FACIE’ Eligibility Letter from the University of Mumbai for the purpose of admissions to First Year Degree Course.
- The following subjects are compulsory at Std. XII, English, Chemistry and Biology.
- Online application form of University of Mumbai and College has to be downloaded and duly filled in and a hard copy of the same has to be submitted at the College.
- All applications for the course must be submitted by the dates notified by the College.
- The merit list will be displayed on the College website and College Notice Board. On being admitted, the student has immediately submit the following documents to confirm the admission.
- Documents to be attached:
- Photo-copy of relevant mark-sheets
- Previous Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passing Certificate (required for getting Eligibility Certificate)
- Baptism Certificate (for Minority Community – Christians)
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Documentary Evidence for Special Category status
- Aadhar card
- Certificates of achievements
- Any relevant information about any medical condition
- Payment of fees has to be done at www.onfees.com on confirmation of admission to the course.
- All admissions are valid only for a year and therefore need to be renewed for each subsequent year.
- Fee structure is subject to further Fee Revision.
- Refund rules as per University Circular No. UG/412 of 2008.
- FYBSC Admission Form Link
- SYBSC Admission Form Link
- TY Admission Form Link